Shopping Hotline: (+27) 12 369 – 9999
SELF LINED CURTAIN TAPE 3 PASS BLOCKOUT
R749.00 – R849.00Save R150.00
Online prices or promos may differ from those of our physical store. Thank you!
HOW TO HANG
- Tie off cords at both ends, then draw in the three cord from the side nearest the window frame, spacing out the pleats evenly as you do so.
- Tie, but do not cut the cords in case the curtain needs to be ungathered for cleaning purposes.
- Insert plastic curtain hooks at approximately every four pleats.
- The hook is inserted upside down and turned over.
- The curtain may be ironed with a cool iron (fabric side only), or simply hang as is.
- Please open in a well-ventilated area.
- We recommend that the product is aired for 12-14 hours before being ironed and hung.
- Either gently vacuum with appropriate attachment or wash separately.
- Gentle machine wash cold.
- Do not soak or bleach rub or wring.
- Dry flat in shade.
- Do not use pegs or fold over a clothesline.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron if required on the fabric side.
- Do not dry clean.
- Possible shrinkage 3%.
- There may be some change in shade due to the optical brighteners present in some washing powders.
Charcoal, Duck Egg, French Blue, Platinum, Sand, Silver, Stone, Taupe
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.