Shopping Hotline: (+27) 12 369 – 9999
HOW TO HANG
- For the best use a 20-25mm diameter curtain rod.
- No hooks or rings required.
- Simply slide the rod through the top of your curtain and adjust to suit your window.
- Please open in a well-ventilated area.
- We recommend that the product is aired for 12-14 hours before being ironed and hung.
- Either gently vacuum with appropriate attachment or wash separately.
- Gentle machine wash-cold.
- Do not soak or bleach rub or wring.
- Dry flat in shade.
- Do not use pegs or fold over a clothesline.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron if required on the fabric side.
- Do not dry clean.
- Possible shrinkage 3%.
- There may be some change in shade due to the optical brighteners present in some washing powders.
Charcoal, Duck Egg, French Blue, Platinum, Sand, Silver, Stone, Taupe
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.